The App is a mobile game available for download on Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our App and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our App to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") that can be used to contact you if you need technical support or additional information about the App. We will not automatically collect and use any kind of Personal Data; the only Personal Data we may collect will be manually provided by you while using the App.
Personal Data includes:
- First and last name
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town
- Online contact information
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information
- A telephone number
- A social security number
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town
We may also collect information that your mobile Game sends whenever you use it ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use tracking technologies to track the activity on our App and hold certain information. Tracking technologies are scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our App.
The Game is not designed to be used by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us through the support Web page and we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Use of Data
The App uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the App
- To notify you about changes to our App
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our App when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the App
- To monitor the usage of the App
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
The Developers may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the App
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the App
- To protect the personal safety of users of the App or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our App ("App Providers"), to provide the App on our behalf, to perform App-related Apps or to assist us in analyzing how our App is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party App Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our App.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Apps.